czwartek, 25 czerwca 2009

Bijoux to tempt you with...

PRINCESS - RETRO CHARM ( 3 CM X 2 CM): I'm happy to announce there is a new chapter in Retro Charm Garden story - since today you can buy also Retro Charms in "bijoux size". Small enough to hang them on the chain on a neck, with a bracelet, with your key and even with your mobile.... I hope they will be your lucky talismans wherever you go, whatever you do...
ANGEL & FLOWER - RETRO CHARM (3 CM X 2 CM): BACKSIDE:MADONNA IN BLUE DRESS - RETRO CHARM (2 CM X 3 CM): PANSIES - RETRO CHARM (3 CM X 3 CM):ROMANTIC MEDALLION - RETRO CHARM ( 3 CM X 3 CM): MYSTERIOUS BUTTERFLY - RETRO CHARM (2 CM X 3 CM):VINTAGE GARDEN - RETRO CHARM(2 CM X 3 CM):
ANGEL ON TURQUOISE - RETRO CHARM (3 CM X 3 CM):
EXAMPLE OF BACKSIDE:
ROYAL ROSE - RETRO CHARM (2 CM X 3 CM):Email me if you are interested.
(Retro Charms are selling without a hanging chain.)

7 komentarzy:

Bleudelavande pisze...

Oh my godness you are very very TALENTED!I love all your creations!!!
Have a nice week

Linda Carswell pisze...

They look wonderful, so beautiful!!

fräulein k. pisze...

hi alicja,

i just found your blog...just wanted to tell you that your charms are so amazing!! i wish i could be creative in that way, too...

keep on creating! ;o)

all the best,
fräulein k.

Sandra... pisze...

Your work is really wonderful, congratulations!
Nice week♥♥

Artsy Fartsy pisze...

These are gorgeous, I would love some pricing to try a few in my shops!! Janna

Couture de Papier pisze...

Beautiful!

BelZ pisze...

Wow, one can just sit and look for hours on your blog. Fabulous pictures of your art. You're very talented! I took the liberty to blog about you on my own blog... :) Little extra advertising doesn't hurt, right?