czwartek, 28 kwietnia 2011

Friendship...

WITH KITTY - RETRO CHARM BIJOUX ( 2 CM X 3 CM):
There's no one reason I like this scene: joyful face of this young lady... her beautiful victorian dress... and her elegant fluffy friend... So sweet... And this color combination of pink, green and yellow - as breath of Spring...If you are interested in this or any other charm from my blog - please WRITE ME. Each charm costs 14 euro (+ shipment).
Let all your days are full of your favourite colors:)))
xoxo, Alicja

1 komentarz:

M. Estes Zywar pisze...

Greetings from New England!
I am so happy I came across your blog tonight!
It is lovely and I adore your charms!!
My husbands family came from Poland!
His dream is to get back to visit some day!
I am a watercolor artist and high school teacher.
Stop by my blog when you have the chance@
Hugs :O) Mary
of Limelightartworks.blogspot.com