niedziela, 21 marca 2010

Petit charms for bracelets! - New chapter in my story...

PETIT CHARMS (2 cmx 1,5 cm) - FOR BRACELETS BUT NOT ONLY...: Today is first day of Spring, so let me show you something really delicate like the petals of tulips: petit charms for bracelets - with two eyes to let you create a bracelet with. You can choose among:
BLUE BUTTERFLY PETIT CHARM
PINK BUTTERFLY PETIT CHARM
TWO ANGELS PETIT CHARM
Each costs 14 euro. You can order mailing me.
And here is my Little Flower Maja wearing beautiful bracelet: cream leather braid with a small bell and beads. Such a ready-to-wear bracelets you can buy at Villa-Landeleben (Germany).
Spring hugs!
Alicja

6 komentarzy:

piggy pisze...

Simply beautiful! Happy Spring. Hope you are well. Your blog is one of my favorites. Piggy

House and Garden Boutique pisze...

Simply love the music charms.....all your charms are very beautiful!

Karin pisze...

They are Lovely Alicja, and you daughter too :o) Enjoy spring!
Love, Karin

Magda pisze...

Very beautiful! I'm obsessed with butterflies so I like it twice as much!!

Ineke Original pisze...

Just wonderful!
greetings from Holland,
Ineke

Anonimowy pisze...

J
U
S
T

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

M
E

L
I
K
E

Agneta, the swedish one ;)