czwartek, 3 września 2009

Wings of Angels & White Laces...

I'm back from holidays... Let me show you my new collection inspired by white laces, old inscriptions and angels... Divine delicacy and a vintage touch... I hope that's a good idea for Christmas as well as for every simply day to make your surroundings beautiful...
ANGEL WITH BASKET - RETRO CHARM (4 CM X 6 CM):

MYSTÈRE - RETRO CHARM ( 4 CM X 6 CM):3 ANGELS - RETRO CHARM (4 CM X 6 CM):
ANGEL WITH SONGBOOK - RETRO CHARM (4 CM X 6 CM):
Each Retro Charm on my blog costs 14 euro + postage. If you are interested - mail me, please.

5 komentarzy:

Sylvia pisze...

Hello Alicja,

The new charms are gorgeous.
Beautiful colours and special with that lace. I think the Angel with basket is the most beautiful.
I published an article about Ko's charm on my blog, hope you will like it.

Best regards,
Sylvia

Sylvia pisze...

Hello Alicja,

The new charms are gorgeous.
Beautiful colours and special with that lace. I think the Angel with basket is the most beautiful.
I published an article about Ko's charm on my blog, I hope you will like it.

Best regards,
Sylvia

tania pisze...

meravigliosi come sempre!
buona domenica
mary

Rummet för välbefinnande pisze...

Hello Alicja, your charms are absolutely fantastic. I´ve been visiting your blog once and after that I´ve been thinking about them very much.
They are so beautiful and I feel so happy when I see them.
How much is it for the charm "Angel with basket"?
I live in Sweden and maby you can send me some information about the total price if I would like to buy it?!
Wish you a lovely day and thank you very much for your wonderful art!
Best regards Mia

Smycken och Smulor pisze...

Oh what a beautiful blog with beautiful charms. I will spend some time here looking through all the beautiful photographs. You give lots of inspirations to others!
Marie-Louise